BrE Vs AmE Part One


Uploaded on authorSTREAM by Ariel80

BrE Vs AmE Part Two


Uploaded on authorSTREAM by Ariel80

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Skating at BeiHang April 2009





Last Monday, Susan, David, Sophia, Ben, Julia and me went skating in Beihang. It was wonderful. It was a beautiful day even though it might be a little too dusty and windy. We started skating at 10 AM. It was early but the place was pack with children and teenagers. We skated till we skin our knees and bruise ourselves. But it was fun. I taught most of them the backward skate and the criss cross skate. At noon, we ate at the nearby food court. I had hot and spicy glass noodles. Most of us ate noodles except Susan. She had a big helping of rice. We took pictures and play in the arcade. We finish our activity at 4.00PM. By the time we go back, we were exhausted. It was a fun and exciting day for all of us.

No comments:

BBQ Picnic

BBQ Picnic
Last summer, we bbq in front of our yard. It was fun, we had chicken wing, potatoes, beefsteak with black pepper sauce and some bbq seafood.

After a delicious bbq meal, we had a water balloon fight. We filled many balloons with water and started to throw to everyone in sight. It was a funny sight. We laugh with all our might.

Having fun skating at BeiHang

Having fun skating at BeiHang


Skating is a fun and interesting activity to do. We can make new friends while keeping ourselves healthy. We usually skate in BeiHang, Hualian Dept. Store. The skating ring is located on the top floor of the department store. It only cost us RMB 5 to skate a whole day. It's affordable, fun, good for health and most importantly to practice spoken English. Julia, Little Angel, Tony and Mary usually invite me to skate with them. I try to skate with them as often as I can. It is fun to skate with them, they give me youth and happiness. I enjoy myself alot when we go out together. About two years ago, I usually skate once a week with Mary. I taught her how to skate and now I am proud to say she can skate pretty well. Most of my students can do criss-cross, backwards and turn around. They are fast learners. I like my students to be good at everything. To be a leader we must know many things. When we know many things, then we can be good leaders. They are now good followers. Always remember "Good followers become good leaders."