BrE Vs AmE Part One


Uploaded on authorSTREAM by Ariel80

BrE Vs AmE Part Two


Uploaded on authorSTREAM by Ariel80

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Lessons April 2009





Easter was a delightful event for both me and my students. There was a coloring contest for Beginner A & B, and Medium A, Medium B, Success A and Success B. The winners for the Easter Coloring contest goes to Tony from Beginner B, and Susan from Medium B. Their colors and impressions on the Easter Pictures were incredible. Congratulations to both of them.

Of course there were some consolation prizes that were won by a few artists. Beside the coloring contest, Medium A, Medium B, Success A and Success B learnt how to actually paint an Easter Egg. It was an interesting yet knowlegable lesson. A lesson to learn about different culture from different countries. It was a memorable Easter Day. Thank you for making it last.

No comments:

BBQ Picnic

BBQ Picnic
Last summer, we bbq in front of our yard. It was fun, we had chicken wing, potatoes, beefsteak with black pepper sauce and some bbq seafood.

After a delicious bbq meal, we had a water balloon fight. We filled many balloons with water and started to throw to everyone in sight. It was a funny sight. We laugh with all our might.

Having fun skating at BeiHang

Having fun skating at BeiHang


Skating is a fun and interesting activity to do. We can make new friends while keeping ourselves healthy. We usually skate in BeiHang, Hualian Dept. Store. The skating ring is located on the top floor of the department store. It only cost us RMB 5 to skate a whole day. It's affordable, fun, good for health and most importantly to practice spoken English. Julia, Little Angel, Tony and Mary usually invite me to skate with them. I try to skate with them as often as I can. It is fun to skate with them, they give me youth and happiness. I enjoy myself alot when we go out together. About two years ago, I usually skate once a week with Mary. I taught her how to skate and now I am proud to say she can skate pretty well. Most of my students can do criss-cross, backwards and turn around. They are fast learners. I like my students to be good at everything. To be a leader we must know many things. When we know many things, then we can be good leaders. They are now good followers. Always remember "Good followers become good leaders."